Sunday, August 21, 2011

Eighties Mania!

Back in April, I won tickets to the Eclipse tour, which is a concert headlined by Journey. The other two bands are Night Ranger and Foreigner. It was my ultimate I-wouldn't-buy-these-tickets-but-would-go-if-they-were-free concert. Here's the official trailer for the tour!





The show was actually great! My concertmate and I knew we would be running late , but we saw most of it. I was mainly interested in seeing Journey anyway, and we caught their whole set. They played some songs from their new (who knew?) album, called "Eclipse" and all the songs I wanted to hear except "Who's Crying Now?" Their lead singer, Arnel Pineda, has a voice that deserves to fill an amphitheater or arena. He sounds a lot like Steve Perry, but he managed to make the songs his own. And you could tell he was having the time of his life! If you don't know his story watch the video from CBS Sunday Morning. It's a little corny, but sweet.





1 comment:

S A M I R said...

hi there .. i am now following your blog... please follow my blog at http://mobiles-phones-news.blogspot.com/... thanx