Saturday, February 09, 2013

Mid-Season Lineup


My television watching schedule has changed significantly so I thought I'd update my list. Surprisingly I've dropped a lot of shows! Unsurprisingly, I added a lot but most of those are returning shows. I flirted with the idea of getting rid of cable altogether, but I still have all the same channels that I had last fall.

Weekdays
7:30 PM
Jeopardy! (CBS)

11:00 PM
The Daily Show (Comedy)

Monday
7:30 PM
Adventure Time (Cartoon)

8:00 PM
How I Met Your Mother (CBS)
Bones (FOX)

9:00 PM
2 Broke Girls (CBS)
Bunheads (ABC Family)

9:30 PM
Mike & Molly (CBS)

Tuesday
9:00 PM
New Girl (FOX)
Smash (NBC)

10:00 PM
Chopped (Food)
Cougar Town (TBS)
White Collar (USA)

Wednesday
8:00 PM
Arrow (CW)

9:00 PM
Modern Family (ABC)

10:00 PM
The Soup (E!)
Psych (USA)
The Americans (FX)

Thursday
8:00 PM
Community (NBC)

9:00 PM
Person of Interest (CBS)
The Office (NBC)

10:00 PM
Elementary (CBS)
Archer (FX)

Friday
10:00 PM
Merlin (Syfy)

Saturday
10:30 AM
Young Justice (Cartoon)

Sunday
8:00 PM
Once Upon A Time (ABC)

9:00 PM
Masterpiece (PBS)

10:00 PM
Iron Chef America (Food)

Grimm, Revolution and Dr. Who will be back on the list in March.

No comments: