Thursday, December 31, 2015

All Ears

Here's the last list of the year, which is why it goes to 11. I just finished that last one today! By my count (which may be off by one or two,) I listened to 42 never-read and never-heard audiobooks this year. I didn't have a goal set in mind, but I think that's a decent amount.

For 2016, I hope to listen to 52. One a week seems like a reasonable goal.

1: The Power of Habit
  Charles Duhigg

2: The Girl on the Train
  Paula Hawkins

3: Oliver Twist
  Charles Dickens

4:  The Sea of Monsters
  Rick Riordan

5: As You Wish
  Cary Elwes

6: The Titan's Curse
  Rick Riordan

7: Storm Front
  Jim Butcher

8: The Hundred Foot Journey
  Richard C. Morais

9: The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up
  Marie Kondo

10: The Battle of the Labyrinth
  Rick Riordan

11. Eating on the Wild Side
  Jo Robinson

No comments: