- Pastellios (Puerto Rican)
- Egg rolls (Vietnamese)
- Reuben balls (German)
- Pastellio (a different Puerto Rican booth)
- Stuffed cabbage (Slovak/Slovenian)
- Tamale, tostada, bean and rice (Mexican)
- Spanakopita, tiropita and baklava (Greek)
- Snoogle and lady lox (their spelling) (Polish)
- Piraguas (Puerto Rican)
The Hungarian booth ran out of chicken paprikash or I might have had some. I was thisclose to buying some dolemades. I thought about, but ultimately didn't get collard greens, chicken-on-a-stick, stromboli and jambalaya.
We saw one princess while we were walking around. We didn't see the Queen. But guess what? She's my cousin! Congratulations Natalie!